Pumpkin bread is easily on the the best parts of fall. This gluten free pumpkin bread still has all of the warmth of texture for regular pumpkin bread, but without the gluten! It's made with a mix of almond flour and oat flour, and I swear, you'd never know it's gluten free!
INGREDIENTS FOR GLUTEN FREE PUMPKIN BREAD
I could sit here all day and tell you about how good this gluten free pumpkin bread is, but I think you should find out for yourself... So let's get baking! Here's a list of everything you'll need to make this bread:
• Almond flour
• Oat flour
• Baking soda + baking powder
• Pumpkin puree
• Vegetable oil
• Granulated sugar
• Vanilla extract
• Raw pumpkin seeds (optional)
WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT GLUTEN FREE PUMPKIN BREAD?
What's great about this bread is that even though it's gluten free, you would never know it is! A lot of gluten free baked goods I've had can be super dry and crumbly, rubbery, or even the opposite-- super wet and gooey... but not this bread. It's sooo moist and fluffy, with the perfect amount of crumb, and the texture is out of this world.
The recipe is also naturally dairy free so it's a great option for those with dairy allergies as well!
TIPS FOR THE BEST GLUTEN FREE PUMPKIN BREAD
If you've never made anything gluten free before, don't worry-- it's really not hard! Here are some extra tips to help take you straight to GF pumpkin bread heaven!
• Mix your dry ingredients together well. Gluten free flours like almond and oat flours tend to be a bit clumpy. You want to be sure to get out all the lumps in your dry ingredients.
• Use pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling. It might sound silly, but I'm sure almost everyone has done it at some point. You want to be sure to use pure 100% pumpkin puree, and not pumpkin pie filling! A lot of cans look similar to one another, so be sure to read the label carefully.
• Use Libby's pumpkin puree. Libby's pumpkin puree is my absolute favorite to use in baked goods. Different brands of pumpkin puree all have different consistencies, and can cause the bread to be too wet. Libby's pumpkin puree has just the right amount of moisture to make this bread absolutely perfect!
I hope this gluten free pumpkin bread brings joy into your home this fall season! Happy baking! ♥