Who says milkshakes are only for the summertime? I am a firm believer that you can enjoy them all year long! So today, we're making PUMPKIN PIE MILKSHAKES! They are super creamy and loaded with pumpkin and pumpkin spice flavor.
INGREDIENTS FOR PUMPKIN PIE MILKSHAKE
You'll only need a handful of ingredients to whip it up! Here's what you'll need:
• Vanilla ice cream
• Pumpkin puree
• Pumpkin pie spice
• Cinnamon whiskey (optional)
MAKING THE MILKSHAKES
Milkshakes are incredibly easy to make at home! Here's all you'll need to do:
To make this delicious seasonal milkshake, all you need to do is add all of the milkshake ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth! If you want your milkshake a little thinner, you can add a splash more milk. That's it!
TIPS FOR THE BEST PUMPKIN PIE MILKSHAKE
• Spice it up with some alcohol! If this is going to be a milkshake for an adult and you want to spice it up a little bit, try adding a shot of cinnamon whiskey to the blender when making your milkshake! It adds a nice warmth and lots of cinnamon flavor!
• Top it with whipped cream! What's a milkshake without a bunch of whipped cream on top?! I love adding whipped cream to the tops of all my milkshakes. Not only does it make it look pretty, but it also tastes good, too!
• Add some caramel sauce, cookies, or other fun toppings! You can jazz this milkshake up with some fun toppings! Here, I used a few different kinds of cookies and drizzled the top with caramel sauce and a few extra dashes of pumpkin pie spice.
Want more milkshake recipes you can make at home? Definitely give this Boozy Cookies and Cream Milkshake a try!
If you give this recipe a try and love it, be sure to leave a comment and star rating! Be sure to tag @thehungrykitchenblog on Instagram so I can see all of your delicious bakes! Happy baking! ♥
Super Creamy Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
- 3-4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- ¾ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ⅓-1/2 cup milk
- 2 oz cinnamon whiskey (optional)
- Add the vanilla ice cream, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and milk to a blender. If adding cinnamon whiskey, add that now, too. Blend until smooth.
- Pour milkshake into a large glass. Top with whipped cream, caramel, or other fun toppings. Enjoy!